7 Tricks Proven By An Ex-FBI Agent That Will Intensify Your Charisma
What kind of woman wouldn't like to look 100% attractive? Today, we want to share some tricks tried and tested by an ex-FBI agent.
In his book, "The Like Switch: An Ex-FBI Agent’s Guide to Influencing, Attracting, and Winning People Over", Jack Schafer explains the rules of attractiveness that momentarily help you to gain trust and become attractive in the eyes of the people around you. At the end of the article, you will also find a bonus: The friendship formula specially developed by a special agent.
Western special service agents have been using these 7 methods for more than 20 years!
1. Smile with your eyes.
READ ALSO: Decatur Woman Celebrates Her 110th Birthday
An inconspicuous but sincere smile unconsciously disposes your interlocutor to a further continuation of communication. Everything is simple: We all strive to be with those who make us feel good.
2. Play with your eyebrows.
Raising your eyebrows during a meeting shows that you're not going to be aggressive. If you like a stranger, then give him a signal like this. It works at a distance of 2 meters!
3. Tilt your head during a conversation.
A slight inclination of the head to one side is subconsciously considered a sign of trust. All because animals show their jugular veins only to those who they consider harmless.
4. Don't be ashamed of asking for a favor.
Ask someone you like for a small favor: Let them give you a piece of advice, help you choose something or share something. Asking to try something from your interlocutor's plate is the greatest step in building mutual trust! People like feeling important in the eyes of those around them as it increases their self-esteem.
5. Often whisper while talking.
Occasionally, try to say certain phrases in a whisper slightly inclining towards your interlocutor. An imperceptible violation of personal space and the sense that you are sharing something very intimate will create incredible closeness!
6. Encourage your interlocutor to praise themselves.
The best way of making someone like you is to encourage them to praise themselves! During the conversation, ask your interlocutor to tell you about their merits or achievements, and then a demonstrated amazement, 'Did you really manage to do it'?
A question like this will prompt your interlocutor to compliment themselves.
7. Make small mistakes.
While talking, deliberately make a mistake, then pretend to hesitate and let your interlocutor correct you. They will feel more confident, realizing that you're not perfect, either. This is where the law of similarity works, the more people have in common, the closer they become.
Bonus: The friendship formula as described by an FBI special agent.
Communicate with people keeping in mind that one day you might need to make friends with your business partner or a new boss or become closer to your beloved one.
- Closeness (10%): From time to time, violate the personal space of your interlocutor allowing them to decide when and how you can become closer.
- Frequency (25%): The more time people spend together, the higher their influence on one another's actions and thoughts.
- Duration (25%): This indicator is inversely proportional to frequency. When people are often together, their meetings gradually become shorter and less frequent, and vice versa. Therefore, alternate the duration but keep the frequency.
- Intensity (40%): This characteristic feature of communication reflects the pleasure that people get from a mutual pastime. Common needs and interests play an important role in this matter.
These psychological tricks will help you become even more attractive! If you like these tips from an ex FBI special agent, then share them with your friends.
The material in this article is for informational purposes only and does not replace the advice of a certified specialist.